Friday, October 16, 2009

3D

Last weekend, we took the boys to see Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D to celebrate my birthday. :)

Toy Story 2 is one of my absolute favorite animated movies ~ TS1 is good, too, but I prefer TS2. The boys love watching them at home, so I thought this would be a fun Saturday afternoon family activity.

This was Nathan's first theater movie and he did great. Didn't always keep the 3D glasses on, but that was o.k. He didn't seem to mind watching without them.

Now, my boys ALL have BIG heads, but these 3D glasses were humongous on them....

Did they not think that little kids might be coming to see this movie?



We came.
We saw.
We sported the Roy Orbison glasses.
We ate 2 tubs of popcorn.
We survived....

and only Nathan threw up at the end of the night....

All in all, it was a great success :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a really fun family time...how else is a mama to 3 boys going to celebrate her birthday;)

Happy Birthday! 35?? Welcome:) I've been there a few months...