Friday, June 13, 2008

Five for Friday

Well, it's been a little while. Trying to get back into the swing of things ever since vacation, I guess.


1. I am now a proud member of Facebook. It's so exciting!! I got started because a friend invited me to her facebook and yeah, I spent [ahem] 3 + hours this morning trying to navigate my way to finding friends. Started with high school and college, then went to work friends, church friends, friends of friends, former students, you get the picture...it's addictive! :)


2. I actually got some stuff accomplished this week because I have a 'mother's helper' coming Tuesday and Thursday mornings to play with/keep the kids occupied for me. She's great with the kids - too young yet to leave her with all 3, but I figure I'm grooming her to be our regular babysitter when she's old enough - tee, hee!! :)


3. FINALLY! got a little bit of scrapping done last night. Was able to straighten my scrapspace and work on my flip-flop album for my July trend class. I'll post a pic when it's all finished.


4. It has been so stinking hot here this week. Heat wave last weekend into Monday & Tuesday - the kids love being outside as long as they can cool off with the water, so we've been out all week. Need to pick up a new kiddie pool this weekend.


5. Happy Father's Day to my dad, my pop-pop, my father-in-law, and to the best dad in the world - my hubby!! Hope you all have a relaxing day with the ones you love...

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Happy Father's Day to all your men too!!! Can't wait to see the flip flop album!! We have a little kiddie pool, but are moving on the 30th and they have a community pool, we can't wait!!!

Have a good weekend!!
Hayley