Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Boy

I am so excited.
There's another boy to add to the mix.

Our friends, Teresa and Brett, had their baby on Friday morning.

Braden Patrick, 8 lbs 11 oz, full head of dark hair, total cutie pie.

This is their 3rd little boy. They have a 5 year old who is only 3 weeks older than Evan. And they have a 22 month old little angel in heaven.

What are the odds that my best friends from high school and I all have 3 boys each? We officially have a baseball team now. Here they are this summer minus Carter who was in the stroller...


I thought for sure Teresa would have a girl and I have to admit there was a split second of disappointment when she told me the news. Having a little pink around here when we get together would be kind of nice.
Then I got to thinking....I mean, what would a little girl do with 8 boys running around? And then when they get older, she'd have to fight them off and there would be some fierce competition for her attention.
SO, I'm pretty sure God knew what he was doing. :)

No comments: