Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Tip

Many of you may already know this, but for those of you who don't....

Now that it's getting warmer, it's time for the kids to be out playing in the sandbox and if you're lucky enough, playing at the beach.

Here's a GREAT tip for getting all the sticky sand off your kids' hands and feet ~ use baby powder. You know, that big white container that you probably have never opened from your baby shower 6 years ago ~ oh, wait, that's just me :)

All you do is sprinkle some baby powder on your kids' hands and rub them together. It works like magic to remove the sand ~ even the stubborn pieces in between their fingers.

I keep some at my backdoor to clean up my boys before they come in the house. I also stick a sample size in my beach bag to take along to the park or the beach. Works like a charm!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh Amy, this is a GREAT tip! And you're not the only one, I still have unopened powder bottles from all of those showers. Now maybe I'll have a reason to use them!