Saturday, June 20, 2009

Snapshot Saturday

I don't know about where you live, but around here,
we've had n o t h i n g but rain. For two weeks. And counting.

Everything feels damp, my kids are going stir crazy, I'm going stir crazy, we all miss the sun.

We saw the sun briefly peek it's face out from behind all the rain clouds - ever so briefly - a few times this week and I snapped this photo of the front of our house.

Love my tiger lilies....plant the bulbs once and they multiply and come back every year. Can't ask for anything easier than that!

Hope it brightens your weekend :)

1 comment:

Momma-of-5 said...

Hey Aim! LOVE the Saturday Snapshot. And I feel your pain about this rain. It's CRAZY!

I checked out your family's blogs. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mom's Etsy store. I'm not an etsy frequenter, so I don't really know how to do it, but can you tell me if your mom does "custom" bib/burp cloths sets? A friend of mine is having a boy (after years of trying) and is a HUGE Yankee fan. I'd love to see if there's a way to get a set with pinstripes.