Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Entry

One of my most favoritest scrapbooking companies ~ COSMO CRICKET ~ is having an open call for their design team and all you have to do is post some of your favorite layouts/cards/altered items on your blog to enter.

SO, here I go....had a little trouble narrowing down my favorites and trying to decide if they truly showcased my style which tends to be pretty linear and simple. Cosmo Cricket has such wonderful designers, I'm just flattered that someone from their company will actually be looking at my stuff!!! Can you believe it?!? I can't either, but it's exciting stuff in my little world! :)

Pretty sure that there will be about a billion other people trying out for this, but what have I got to lose by throwing my hat in the ring? I would be honored to work for Cosmo Cricket. This would be a dream come true!!!!!

Anyway...those of you who are faithful bloggies have seen some of these projects already, so I apologize for the repeats, but there are some new things here, too. Wish me luck!

2 page layout w/hand stitching using CC journaling card:






















Mini album in a tin (3 pics):



1 page layout w/faux stitching using CC patterned paper:




Card w/stamping:



2 page layout using old Comstock Collection chipboard accents:



Mini flip-flop album (2 pics) using CC patterned paper & old Comstock Collection chipboard alphabet:




1 page layout using scraps from another project and CC patterned paper:


1 page layout w/ribbon:



Card w/buttons:


1 page layout w/hand stitching & using the throw-away strip from CC 12 x 12 paper sheet and CC chipboard journaling cards:


1 page layout using the throw-away strip and hole punch, and CC green pp:


Altered tin recipe box (2 pics) using old Comstock Collection paper:



1 page layout w/buttons & stamping:


2 page layout using CC's left over negative space from die-cut alphabet for title:



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Amy,

GOOD LUCK! I SO have my fingers and toes crossed for you! You submited some GREAT stuff! It's hard to pick a favorite but I think I like all of your altered items and cards to best. Although you make a great 2 page LO...see hard to pick! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Wow, you got some really cute stuff there!! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

I guess you already know? since I am late with catching up on your blog, but good luck! Seriously, you are amazing...did I see this side of you in college...?