Monday, November 1, 2010

happy birthday to nathan

Four years ago today, Nathan Mark was brought into this world an astonishing 6 1/2 weeks early [I was induced due to Rh complications]. I'll never forget the MFM doctor coming in to see me before delivery to tell me what I could expect with such an early preemie.
Well, Mr. Nathan is quite the scrappy fellow and blew her predictions right out of the water. He weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs. 2 oz.! He was the BIG kid on the NICU block for the ten days he had to spend there.

Who knew that he would steal our hearts with his big brown eyes and cheeseball smile?

Nathan, we love you and are so thankful that God placed you in our lives.
We don't know what we'd do without your sunshine :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww...love this guy! happy birthday buddy! I know we'd have fun together...maybe this Christmas Amy?

Megan said...

I just love that cheeseball smile! He is a cutey pie that's for sure! I can't believe that your little miracle is 4 already!!! Where's the pause button when we need it? :)