Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Giddy-Up

Nathan is hysterical lately. All he wants to do is move, move, move. Whether it's walking behind the walker, cruising around the furniture, or dancing like Stevie Wonder, he's a mover and a shaker. He's still not walking on his own ~ thank goodness! ~ but I'm betting it will be soon. The other morning, we were lying in bed and he was grabbing onto the footboard and moving his head up and down like he was galloping on a horse (hey, maybe he'll be a jockey - he IS only in the 15th %tile for his height) Of course, when I decided to video him, he didn't do it like he had been, but I think you can get the idea. Too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video clip is hysterical!! I love it. Happy Birthday Nathan!! I can't believe he is 1! We wish you and your family a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Can't wait to see more pictures and posts.

Jenn