Update on the Christmas list....
1. Bake cookies aexcept for that new recipe for Macadamia Nut Creams that I want to try if I have time ~ haha!
2. Make cute gift tags a
3. Address & mail Christmas cards a
4. Finish decorating the dining room & stair rail a
5. Wrap gifts aexcept for Mark's :)
6. Finish making gifts
7. Make these really cool stars abut they're sitting on my dining room table instead of hanging outside......
8. Buy an evergreen wreath for the front door ~ "What??" you may be thinking, "I just saw the most beautiful wreath on your front door in your last post..." Yeah, well, um, that was a picture of my front door last year. Which is a funny story in itself. But currently, there is still a fall decoration hanging on my door amongst the Christmas lights....ah, well, better late than never, right?? :) hee-hee.
Wow, 3 days to go and typing this I actually feel o.k. about things. Still have to clean the house and make food for Christmas Eve dinner, but feeling like it may just all come together in time.
Hope your preparations are coming together, too.