Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Checklist

I've started making my lists (and checking them twice - hee-hee!)

I've got my list of gifts I still need to pick up.

I've got my list of crafts that I'm going to do with Ryan and K when we do "cool tuff" ~ see here.

And I've got a long list of things that I still need to do:

1. Bake cookies

2. Make cute gift tags

3. Address & mail Christmas cards ~ have to buy stamps, too....

4. Finish decorating the dining room and stair railing

5. Wrap gifts ~ after I finish getting them

6. Finish making gifts

7. Make these really cool stars ~ all the "ingredients" have been purchased and are sitting at the ready ~ just have to find the time to put them together.

8. Buy an evergreen wreath for my front door.

I'm sure there's something I'm missing.....I'll have to post some pics as I start checking things off my list.

2 weeks and counting.......What's on your to-do list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My to do list:

1) Stay sane
2) Stay sane
3) Pack to go to my parents house
4) Pray that the kids are in better spirits when we get to my parents house
5) Get a shopping list to my mom, since I am the designated chef for Christmas dinner this year

Not doing Christmas shopping this year....we are having portraits done on Saturday and everybody is getting pictures. Maybe next year, I will do a more traditional Christmas...but no way this year...crowded stores and double strollers do NOT mix.