Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grey's

I finally watched the Grey's Anatomy season finale [trying to catch up on the dvr...]

Tell me you saw it...

It was a complete surprise ending [at least for me ~ maybe I'm just completely oblivious].

I'm not afraid to admit that I bawled my eyes out at the end.

I always check on my boys before I go to bed, but tonight, I wanted to wake them up and tell them I loved them. Mark was already in bed, but I'm glad he wasn't asleep because I definitely would have woken him up. I had to give him a hug and tell him how much I love him.

For those of you non-Grey's watchers, you might be wondering what prompted all this.
At the end of the episode, Meredith was narrating.
Here's what she said:
"Did you say it?
I love you.
I don't ever want to live without you.
You changed my life...
Did you say it?
Make a plan.
Set a goal.
Work toward it.
But every now and then look around.
Drink it in.
Cause this is it.
It might all be gone tommorow."

Live in the moment. Make sure your loved ones know that they are loved.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I saw it the night it aired, and bawled my eyes out too. I wasn't surprised about the end, as there's been lots of talk in the gossip columns about who wasnt returning. Maybe that why I thought it was immediately obvious who John Doe was. Although, there are a lot of people who didn't see the ending as "final" as I did for some of the characters. I did like Derek & Mer's "wedding" too.