Sunday, August 29, 2010

what happened to august?

My sister-in-law and my mom and I went to see Amy Grant in concert. It was our Mother's Day present to my mom. Both of my sisters were supposed to go with us, but it didn't work out. It was a great concert....we were about 11 rows from the stage.

Ryan learned how to ride a two-wheeler in about five minutes....


I painted the laundry room [finally...I've had the paint for a year!] with a little help from my buddy, Ryan.

The treehouse progressed with three little helpers.



Ryan making lunch for the work crew....
Apparently he wins the "Big Helper" award this month!



We ran and biked and swam, and ran and biked and swam some more.


Then, came the sneak-a-peeks for the big 2nd grader and big kindergartner. I love this photo - great shot, Mark! Yes, Mark took the boys because Mommy, the teacher, unfortunately can't be in two places at once.



They even got to ride the bus for a trial run.


Hope your August was filled with lots of fun, too!

No comments: