Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

Happy New Year!

I know it's taken me a bit to get back on the "blogging ball" since the holidays, but I have a confession to make.

I think I'm addicted to Wii...in particularly Wii Lego Batman.  Spent a lot of time playing it with the boys over the Christmas vacation, which in and of itself isn't a bad thing, right?  :) 

In the meantime, I have had some time to think about my hopes for this new year. 

I hope that I will be in the moment and cherish every time my little boys want to give me hugs and never let go.  I am starting to realize that these days will not last forever and pretty soon I will be wishing for them back.

I pray that my relationship with Mark continues to grow in love and laughter and in the Lord....you'd think after 21 years together there'd be no more room for growth, but that is very far from the truth. 

I pray that my relationship with the Lord continues to grow stronger.  One of my goals this year is to read through the entire Bible, something that I've tried before but never accomplished.  I am determined this time and I hope that this time next year I will be able to say "I did it!"

I hope that I continue to learn to make time for the people and things that are truly important:
family, friends, prayer, reading, scrapbooking, and blogging
{notice Wii is not listed here....see, I know} :) 

I wish you and your family a happy and healthy new year filled with love and life and laughter. 

1 comment:

Melissa~ said...

Your addiction to the Wii cracked me up. I am not a lego batman girl, but I have been known to spend inordinate amounts of time on Mario Galaxy. Hey, we're mothers of boys, it comes with the territory right?

I love your "hopes" for the new year. I think I have the same ones.

Your ornaments below are soooo cute! Love them!

Melissa~