Friday, January 28, 2011

scrappy share

I haven't shared any scrapbook pages recently, so I went hunting through my photo folder and found this very appropriate layout that I created using a Creating Keepsakes sketch.  I did submit this, but never heard anything.  Don't know what that magazine is looking for....in fact, I've been pretty disappointed with its contents lately.  Any other CK readers out there who think the same??

Anyway, this layout features various photos taken during each of the 3 huge snowstorms we had last season.  Since we're snowed in for the second day in a row with a good 12-18" on the ground, I thought this was very relevant.

 If you click on the image, you should be able to view it larger. 

Supplies: Black & White dot paper, Scenic Route; Turquoise pp, October Afternoon;
Red & Turquoise dot paper, Imaginisce; Graph pp, October Afternoon; Trees, Basic Grey;
"Remember When" Cosmo Cricket; Stickers, October Afternoon, Scenic Route, Joann Crafts;
Felt Snowflake, Target $1 Spot; Dot letters, Making Memories;
Thickers, American Crafts; Ribbon, Cosmo Cricket

And a close-up of the journaling...

No comments: