Monday, August 1, 2011

a look back at july....where did it go?

I got to visit my college roommate in Florida (o.k., it really was the end of June, but who's counting?) We had a great time together even though we haven't seen each other for almost 3 years...

We went to see fireworks on the 4th of July weekend :)




We celebrated my niece's 1st birthday on 4th of July.
Isn't she a cutie?



The kids and I took a day trip to the Jersey Shore to visit our friends who also have 3 boys...how does that happen??  Here they are patiently waiting for ice cream...


We dressed up like cows and got an almost free dinner at Chick-fil-a.  I say almost because Mark was too chicken (no pun intended - haha) to dress up with us and paid for his dinner!  


We celebrated my nephew's 4th birthday but I forgot my camera!
The boys and I took a {2nd} day trip to the Jersey shore with my mother-in-law and brothers-in-law and stayed way too late on the boardwalk before heading home.

The girls had a night out of rooftop dining.


The kids and I took another {3rd} 2 day trip to the Jersey shore to spend time with my sister and her kids.  The cousins had a blast at the beach and on the boardwalk. 




And we celebrated Ryan's 6th birthday. 


We wrapped up this busy month with a week of Vacation Bible School.
Lots of fun this month...but that's what summer's all about, right?
Hope you're enjoying your summer as much as we are! 

No comments: