Sunday, July 31, 2011

this boy


Just turned 6 years old!!

I can't believe that my miracle Ryan is 6 years old and going to be a 1st grader!

I can't believe that 6 years ago I gave birth 3 1/2 weeks early to a 7 lb 2 oz peanut who had to have a full blood transfusion at only 2 days old.  Wow!

In honor of his birthday, I interviewed my middle guy about his life right now...

Favorite food: sweet & sour chicken
Favorite colors: pink & orange
Favorite tv show: Kid in a Candy Store
Favorite movie: Narnia ~ The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe
Favorite book: The Cat in the Hat
Favorite toy: monster trucks
Favorite thing to do: make crafts
What he wants to be when he grows up: a chef

Love this kid! 

Ryan, thank you for making our lives more interesting. 
We love you higher than the sky!

No comments: