Monday, June 10, 2013

Goodbye, Hello


Today marked the end of the boys' school year.  I feel like every year goes faster and faster.  Other moms tried to warn me back when I was a harried mom of three children ages 3 and under that these boys would start growing and that I'd miss those little people pulling at my legs and throwing fits in stores.  I don't know that I miss all that fun stuff, but I sure do agree that life is flying by and my boys need to stop growing up so quickly.  

We celebrated with our 2nd Annual Jumping Off The Couches 'School's Out For Summer' Dance Party when the boys came home.  

Don't tell anyone, but I think I look forward to this tradition more than they do-hee-hee!  


Goodbye Kindergarten, Hello 1st Grade!


Goodbye 2nd Grade, Hello 3rd!



Goodbye 4th Grade, Hello 5th!




No comments: