Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cousins and Friends



Our kids are so blessed to have cousins their own ages.  When I was growing up, my cousins were all much younger than me and they lived far away so we didn't get to see them very often.  Needless to say, my sisters and brother and I didn't have much of a relationship with them.

All of our kids have a cousin who is close in age, some by as little as 6 weeks!  And what makes it so much fun is that they all get along with one another.  My kids WANT to hang out and play with their cousins.  They WANT to have sleepovers and bonfires and pool parties.  They just love being around each other.  

My sister has a great pool in her backyard and we had our first weekly cousin pool party this past a three weeks ago.  Yes, you read that correctly...a WEEKLY pool party.  It is planned as a standing date.  The weather better not stand in our way!!!


No comments: