Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SWAT and More Mustaches

I know I always say I work with the best people e-vah, but here is further proof...

On one of the last days of school we have a fun lunch where we order out and have fun.  My peeps took it to a whole 'nother level this year with the addition of mustache straws in my honor.  We were all laughing so hard that I almost peed my pants trying to get this picture taken.  



And I know I promised this wouldn't end up on Facebook, well...this isn't Facebook, now is it? [Joe!]

We are known as the SWAT team when it comes to reading assessments [School Wide Assessment Team].  Three times a year, the six of us, plus some occasional helpers, administer an oral reading and retell assessment on E-V-E-R-Y student in the building.  That's about 400 kids.  And that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all they do to help me do my job and help struggling readers.  

Anyway, I bought them all special fly swatters and labeled them 'Greatest SWAT Team Ever' as a gag gift.  I think they liked them...



No comments: