Monday, February 14, 2011

happy heart day!

I recently sent secret packages out to some of my friends
as a surprise Valentine treat. 
I LOVE sending surprises in the mail ~
how often do you get fun surprises in the mail
over the age of 10??

I had a lot of fun making these simple cards. 
I stamped the heart image,
filled in the heart with red glitter glue,
and punched it out with my Stampin' Up circle scallop punch.

Then, I took red cards,
stitched three random width lines
with red thread on my sewing machine and
attached the heart punchy with a foam square.

I tucked in a heart garland and mailed them off this week.
I hope my friends enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them.



This weekend, we held our 3rd Annual Valentine Par-tay! 

And yes, you have to say it like that :)


Here are the cousins enjoying their red velvet
Valentine cupcakes made by Aunt Kim.


How do you spread the love on Valentine's Day?

No comments: