Friday, April 11, 2008

Five for Friday

1. I cannot believe that I didn't find time to blog this week. Well, I shouldn't really say that. I attempted 2 times earlier in the week and our internet was acting screwy. Actually, my husband swears it's me - that I have some kind of electrical thing going on that makes electronics act goofy. I must admit, sometimes I wonder if he's right. The internet won't work for me but as soon as I leave the room and he tries, it's fine. I reenter the room and it's wacky again. My cell phone drops calls ALL the time, but not my husband's - and we have the same service. Who knows? It's just very frustrating!

2. All Evan wanted for his birthday was a goldfish, so we went out and got him our very first pet on Tuesday. He was SO excited! When I asked him what he was going to name him, he said, "Goldfish" followed by "Buddy" followed by "I love you Buddy." He's so darn cute!

3. Said goldfish died last night. :(
"Look, Dad, the fish is sleeping on his side this morning."
"Yep, don't wake him up."
My wonderful hubby spent 1 1/2 hours and $5 in gas this morning hunting down 3 10 cent goldfish to replace our loss :)

4. I had 3 nights out this week - lucky me, huh? :) Monday, I had a dinner with my women's Bible study, Wednesday, I had a MOPS steering team meeting, and last night, I had dinner out with 3 of my best friends from high school. I was thinking today how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends. Even though each night was spent with different women, they were all full of laughter and sharing and understanding. I am so thankful for these relationships. And I am extremely blessed to have a hubby that loves me enough to allow me to nurture my friendships. :) :) :)

5. I registered my baby boy for kindergarten today :( I cannot believe that my little guy will be going to school every day in the fall. Time sure does fly...

No comments: