Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Thought I'd post some spring-y pics I took last week when it was absolutely GORGEOUS out everyday. This week the forecast is calling for rain :( every day!! April showers are a bit late this year! :)

Nathan on the deck steps - isn't he a cutie pie?

Nath checking out this weird tree that started growing in our mulch bed last year. Mark says it's a "junk tree" - whatever that means. Check out the full photo below - any guesses on what it could be? We'd love to know...

We'll have been in our house 8! years next month. Our property used to farmland, so there's a serious lack of trees and shade!! Stinks in the summer, but I guess it's kind of nice that we don't have to rake in the fall. Anyway, this is one of our trees that we planted. Don't know how much shade it's going to offer at the rate it's going. :)
My phlox - love this plant - comes back every year and spreads, too!! I have trouble keeping things alive, so I love my perennials!!! :)

No comments: