Friday, May 2, 2008

Five for Friday

1. We had chicken pox this week. Two nights in a row. :) This is what Ryan calls these yummy chicken pockets that I made for dinner. He asks for them by name - "Can we have chicken pox, Mommy?" Too funny - and I love when he asks for them because then I have an excuse to make them. They are delish!
2. I was playing around with the macro setting on my point and shoot digital camera last week. The boys were on a bughunt in the grass. Still have a lot to learn, but it's fun to play around with...
3. Evan is the SOUNDEST sleeper in the world. I'm serious - a bomb could go off and this child would still be sleeping. This is how we found him the other night when Mark and I checked on them before bed. He had surrounded himself with all his stuffed animals. He didn't even flinch when we took about 5 pics of him with the flash.

4. Check out this outfit :) This is how Ryan headed out last Saturday morning. He LOVES his camo boots and uses every opportunity to wear them. I think they're 2 sizes too small, but he doesn't care. Oh, and for anyone who wanted to know - he's wearing his Spiderman sunglasses.

5. Couldn't resist pulling over and taking this shot this week. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen gas posted over $4/gallon around here. Too bad that's going to be the norm once the summer hits. The crazy thing is the "small print" under the sign reads "Cash price posted. Add 10 cents/gallon for credit." INSANE!

Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ryan is starting to dress like his Daddy. Just please don't let him duct-tape his shoes!