Friday, May 23, 2008

Five for Friday

1. I've had an overdose of Ryan these last 2 weeks. The child has figured out how to climb out of his crib so that's what he does instead of sleeping. :) Fighting the nap, not conking out until after 9, and here's the icing on the cake...waking up betwen 6 and 6:30!! Needless to say, I'm a little tired and frustrated. Hoping that the new allergy medicine will work wonders :) I love him dearly, but I definitely need a little non-Ryan time in my day...

2. [chant to the tune of cha-cha-cha-cha-cha-cha] "We're going on vacation...we're going on vacation..." We leave tomorrow for the outer banks - I can't wait!!!! Maybe I can...still have a lot to get ready...no, I definitely can't wait! :)

3. My first baby graduated from preschool Wednesday night! The little ceremony was so cute - they even wore robes. Adorable! Here's some shots of Evan with his buddies. Yeah, my child would be the goof in both pics!!


4. Been making more cards lately. A lot cheaper than buying them and I figure I've got plenty of supplies - tee, hee! :) Here's some thank you notes I made for the Moppets workers at our MOPS group. The pic's not that great. I thought of taking it at the last minute when we were on our way in - the car definitely does not have the best lighting ;)



5. Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Don't forget to remember the soldiers, both past and present, who have fought for our country. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have the freedoms that we so enjoy and often take for granted. I'm so proud of my grandfathers for serving in WWII.

No comments: