Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Official...

Nathan has become a stinker. Apparently, Ryan not only passed down this shirt [pictured below], but also the "stinkerness" [is that even a word?] behind it.
He's been climbing up on the kitchen chairs and then pulling stuff off the countertops.

He throws a bonafide fit, flinging himself backward when he doesn't get his own way.

He has figured out how to stand up in the high chair - time for a booster seat!

He actually pointed his finger at me, furrowed his eyebrows, and "baby-talked" a reprimand at me the other day when I told him no and tried to redirect him. I REALLY wish I had a picture of that!

And the funniest thing about it all is this face that he'll give us whenever we tell him no. This was the face I got tonight at dinner when I told him to stop throwing food off his tray. It's going to be a long year! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Uh-oh you're in trouble! :) How can you get mad at that adorable face, though! So Cute!

Monkdabutt said...

That is definitely the face of trouble. I've got one of those at home. A little older, but still the same face "I'm too cute to be in trouble"