1. Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you mommas out there in blogland! Wanted to send those wishes LAST Friday, prior to the big day, it just didn't happen. Hopefully, you got to spend time with those you love and who love you :) I did!
2. May 3rd was National Scrapbooking Day - I know...those of you who don't scrapbook can pick yourselves up off the floor and stop laughing :) I got to spend the day scrapping with about 10 other lovely ladies from the Creating Keepsakes Message Board. It was our first time meeting and scrapping together and it was lots of fun! Here's one of the layouts that I got finished there:
3. Got my hair cut last week and went back to my natural color which looks REALLY dark to me. What do you think? I like the cut and am getting used to the color - now I need to work on the tired eyes - tee, hee!
4. Thought I'd share my favorite project that I completed a few months back. I'll be teaching how to make it at my LSS - HA! - I mean, Joann's. It's a mini-album in an altoids tin that is all about me. You can find out how to make it at http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/. Now, most of the time I'm scrapbooking the kids and their exploits, so this was a lot of fun to sit down and think about what I wanted to say about myself. I reallylike the way it turned out.
5. Isn't he a cutie? Gotta love the t-shirt, too - it says "cruising" and there's a pic of a big wheel :)
Have a wonderful weekend!