Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dancing Machine

The kids were watching Disney Channel over the weekend and the Jonas Brothers Lovebug video came on between shows. I was sitting in the kitchen and happened to look over at Nathan. He was dancing up a storm.

I rewound the t.v.~ LOVE DVR ~ and grabbed my camera to videotape him. Of course, it wasn't as cute as the first time, but I think you'll get the idea.

This kid cracks me up! :)



We're off to our traditional pie-baking extravaganza at my parents' house this afternoon. Hope you are enjoying your family this week.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Awww what a cutie! =]]

Anonymous said...

I've watched this a million times - he is adorable!! And he sure is a smoooth operator!

Megan said...

SO CUTE! He must have inherited his dancing skills from Mark! I was waiting for him to bust out the sprinkler or the shopping cart...