Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ava's 2!

We celebrated my niece, Ava's 2nd birthday last weekend.
She is so stinking cute I can't stand it....


And my sister, Jill, is such the party planner. She had a Tea Party for Ava, complete with custom-designed invitations shaped like little tea bags [Jill's a graphic designer]. The decorations were adorable, the food was adorable, the favors were adorable.

Aren't they an adorable family?

It was another fun day spent playing with all the cousins. I love when our family gets together. Every one of the kids has their own cohort:

Evan & Abby are both 5.

Ryan & Christopher are both 3.

Nathan & Ava are both 2, and Alex isn't far behind at 18 mos.

We really miss Aiden at events like this.

Here's Nathan & Alex hanging out on the steps. Wouldn't it be fun to be small enough to lay there like that?

I love being with my family, because craziness often ensues. Here's what happened when I asked Jill to take a picture of Mark and me.....we're in there somewhere!!!! HA!

And, I just have to share Evan's adorable birthday card he created for Ava. In his words, it's "Ava blasting off into outer space."

No comments: