Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun Stuff

Last weekend we had our little Valentine party. The kids had a great time hanging out with their cousins, getting in their jammies, and watching a movie together.


The adults had a great time playing Balderdash ~ lots of laughs and funny stuff ~ if you've never played, you have to try!!


My mom and dad gave each of the boys a Valentine's day treat: Lightning McQueen sippy cups, Cars stickers, and these cu-ute felt Valentine cookies for their play kitchen [YES, my boys have a play kitchen! And it's one of the best toys we've ever gotten them!]


But, enough with the Valentine stuff.


I can never say I never win anything anymore.


I received a package of bloggy goodness in the mail this week from one of my scrapbooking friends, Kristin. We met through the Creating Keepsakes message board, have scrapped together twice, and met up at the CKC in Valley Forge last summer. She has a fun blog and I won some scrapbooking goodies just for posting a comment.





She sent me the NEW Jenni Bowlin Farmer's Wife 4 x 4 paper pack along with some adorable Jenni Bowlin Trendy journaling cards. I cannot wait to play around with this stuff. I'll post some pics once I break into them. Thank you again, Kristin!!!!!

No comments: