Saturday, July 31, 2010

photos

I have a confession to make.

It has been one whole year since I last ordered digital prints.

Yes, a whole year.

I don't know exactly why this happened, but if I think about it long enough I could probably come up with a few reasons.....

Anyway....so I had some, okay, a TON, of uploading to do ~ nope, hadn't been keeping up with that either. I was backlogged to last December. It took me all. week. long. to upload the photos from my hard drive. I literally would open an album on Snapfish, open a month on my hard drive, highlight the pics and leave my computer for a few hours. Don't know why, but their "Fast Upload" wasn't fast enough for me. Anyone else have this problem? I don't know if it was the sheer amount of pics I was trying to upload at once or the quality of them or my hard drive or what.....

I digress....

Currently, there are almost 700 [yes, I said 700] pics being processed out in CA and will be delivered to my door in a few days. LOVE how quickly I get my orders from Snapfish!! The best part about it is that it only cost me about $100 altogether ~ that's less than 7 cents/print! Not bad for all those pics and that includes about 30 5x7 prints, too. I do the prepaid prints and then I found a code for FREE shipping online that actually worked! I saved $25 on shipping ~ yahoo! :)

I cannot wait to start scrapping the last year ~ another reason to love blogging ~ helps me keep track of all the fun stuff I want to scrap. Who wants to scrap???????

P.S. To those of you who left me a comment on my last post ~ love you! You made my week :)

No comments: