Friday, July 30, 2010

scrappy share

Supplies: Green patterned paper, Fancy Pants Designs;
Yellow patterned paper, Scenic Route; Journal card, Scenic Route;
Sun/cloud cut-out, Cosmo Cricket; Number diecut paper, KI Memories;
Orange Thickers, American Crafts; White letter stickers,
Making Memories; Metal letters, Joann Crafts.





I love the KI Memories lace cardstock and as you can see, I've had this FOREVER(!) because I've never quite known what to do with it. I have about 5 or 6 different sheets of it that has been sitting for a while now due to operator confusion ~ haha! It's so neat I wish I knew how to use it!!

I think one of the issues I have is that I often use patterned paper in the background and there's only certain papers with which the lace will actually work well. Any scrapbookers out there who have any tips for using this? I'd love to see what you do with it....

No comments: