Thursday, July 8, 2010

some words about wordless wednesday

I am thrilled to announce the birth of another niece...
[hey, if I can't have little girls, at least I can have 3 nieces to love on...]


Logan Carroll was born July 3rd, weighing in at 7 lbs 5 oz and measuring 19 1/4 in.


My sister, Jill, and her hubby, Brian, are the proud parents who feel extremely blessed with the birth of this little miracle. She is absolutely beautiful with a crop of thick, dark hair on her little head...so precious!

Big sister, Ava, is smitten...

Evan, Nathan, and I got to meet baby Logan on July 4th and the boys just couldn't wait to hold her and couldn't stop giving her kisses. Ryan and Mark have yet to have the pleasure of meeting their new cousin/niece, but hopefully tomorrow will be the day.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congratulations to all of you. What a blessing! What chubby cheeks. Praising God with you.